Thursday, October 9, 2008

Silence . . .

Hello people.

Okay, today(Wednesday) started a little bit scary as I woke up this morning without a voice! I misplaced my voice somewhere! Oh no~ So yeah getting back to serious mode, I really did lose my voice and I think I know what caused it probably. I can't say it here though, sorry guys! Personal reason!

Anyway~ not only was I without a voice today, I also had a calculus exam that morning which was, say it with me people, FUN! Thankfully, the test was easier then I thought but my only complain would be that we didn't have enough time for the test. I was so happy after it was over, I wanted to say, "It's over!!!" but since I got no voice today, that plan was a bust.

After the exams were over and done with, I went to the concourse and hungout with Alexis and Ben. Alexis was helping Ben with the selling booth of the Rotaract Club. They were selling some delicious food to raise fund for their camping trip or something. I was chatting with them in sign language and writing on a small notebook I carried around all day for today. When Alexis knew that I lost my voice and had to write down what I wanted to say to her on the notebook, she joined in with me ahahaha! When the clock stroke 12 noon, it was time for macro econs class.

Han Sen, Jon, Naomi and Shaza were all asking what happen to my voice. I had to give all of them the same answer I gave to you guys earlier. After class was over, I went to the IMC Meeting that we were having. Didn't discuss much during the meeting though. Basically just saying what we're doing next week. I hung out with JC and Ilyas outside the AUP office and they were laughing and making fun of me when they found out I lost my voice. Damn you two!

My throat still felt like a knife was there or something and I couldn't say a word at all. Most of the people in AUP office asked what happen to me as they notice I was strangely quiet today. And of course drumroll please, same answer to everyone! Everyone in AUP was playing one of the facebook applications called Pet Society which is seriously cute and fun! Suddenly, after having a little fun arguement with JC about his cat kissing mine, my voice came back! But it was still kind of painful and low. Guess I have to thank the homo cat for restoring my voice. Thanks Cat Sandwich!

Having no voice in college is a damn hard thing to face I'll tell you now! But I guess I listened more so thats something positive that came out from this. After that, I went to eat dinner with Shaza, Mus, Justice, Ilyas and Shravan at AC. The end. That was my day without a voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment