Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ramadhan Bazaar Feast

Hey people,

Sorry that it's been awhile since I last posted. I currently have no internet connection at home, so I had to come to college on a Sunday to leech off the WiFi. Anyways~ Moving on to what happened last week on Thursday.

Sie Hui had planned to eat with Bentan that day after we all called him the day before to join us to eat. Unfortunately he was busy at the time so planned for the next day instead. We hadn't decide on where to eat, but we were definitely sure on meeting with each other at 6pm. Then, J.C. Suggested that we go to the Ramadhan Bazaar near SS18 like we did the week before. So we all unanimously agreed as Sie Hui and Bentan haven't had any bazaar food from there yet.

There were six of us going at the time, 2 cars. J.C. was driving Tynnkerbel and Daniel there first and Ben was driving Sie Hui and I. Funny thing is, we got there first before they did even though they left first hahahah! Apparently they got stuck in a traffic jam along the way.

Since we had reached there first, we decided to survey the place and check out which food we all wanted to buy. There were so many choices, but then again most of them are selling the same old thing. The bazaar at SS18 was big I guess, but it felt smaller than it was last time. There wasn't really much variety foodwise as everyone was selling basically the same thing at the same prices. Though some chose to be entrepreneurs and sell it at a cheaper price or at a larger quantity.

Anyways, after J.C.'s group reached the place, we started buying our food already. We bought a lot of food from the bazaar that day to make it look like a feast hahaha! For myself, I bought a Nasi Ayam, Nasi Tomato, and Kebab Pita. The rice was nice, but the kebab was horrible. I regretted buying it after I ate it.

Before I eat of course, we were waiting for the time to break my phast to arrive, and we all went to Asia Cafe to eat our spoils of bargains. Bentan and I ordered a Large Tropical Fruit Juice from AC, which looked seriously good. It was a three-layered fruit drink. Bottom layer was Dragonfruit, middle was Mango, and to top it off, Honeydew. All of you should try it sometime. It's seriously good.

Our table was so funny as it was infested with food everywhere. And here's the good part. No utensils to eat it with hahahaha!! Bentan had the idea of getting some utensils from buying some chicken from Uncle Bob's Chicken. It worked in a way, he got two forks and two spoons. I just ate my food with my hand since I'm use to it already. J.C. and Tynnkerbel were eating their portions with some of the utensils Bentan got as well. Don't ask me how four people use two forks and two spoons to eat. Hahahaha!!!

Bentan and I got a little high on the fruit juice. Then again, Bentan was already feeling high before hahaha! For me, I get high when I drink any fruit juice. It's like my beer to get me drunk. We all started talking lots and lots of crap at the table and laughing our heads off everytime. We got so full when we finished eating everything, especially Bentan as he bought a lot of food at the bazaar with a side-dish of chicken from Uncle Bob's hahaha!

He agreed to send me home so we said goodbye to Sie Hui and walked to the direction of his car along with J.C. and Tynnkerbel behind us, walking at the same direction. The two of them were staying away from both of us as we were acting like complete drunkards at the time hahahahah!!! This is what happens when I drink any fruit juice. After that, Bentan dropped me off at my guardhouse where I saw my aunt and cousin there waiting for my mom and sis. I was wondering what's up and why are they waiting here. Apparently my other cousin just had her third baby that day. Yay!!! I have another nephew~ They still haven't decide on a name for him yet though haha! But he's so cute and little and so red hahahaha!!

Anyways, that's all for now. I need to go and finish up my lab reports and assignments now before I procrastinate it until the very last minute again. See ya people!

No comments:

Post a Comment