Friday, September 4, 2009

Fear

Everyone feels afraid once in awhile. But what happens when we let fear take control of our lives? Should we just stand idle and let it happen, or do we fight? Even if the fight were to be endless, should we continue to fight? Can we actually say that we'll keep fighting regardless of how tired or how exhausted we are...?

There are many things that I'm afraid of right now. I'm afraid of being alone. I'm afraid of losing friends. I'm afraid of letting others down. I'm afraid of being a lost cause for everyone. I'm afraid of saying goodbye to people. I'm afraid of being betrayed again by others. I'm afraid of losing control. I'm afraid of the future. I'm afraid of being away from home. I'm afraid of being at home. I'm afraid of trusting people. I'm afraid of it all and more...

Do I let it control my life, or do I stand and fight, or do I run away from it all?

I chose to avoid it, but I still stand my ground trying to fend off that eerie feeling. Above all else, I will most definitely not let fear take control of my life. I may be of no use to myself, but I can still be of help to others who are facing problems as well. We can't let fear stop us from hoping.

For when there is Hope, there is a chance for Love, Faith, and Peace to exist...

No comments:

Post a Comment