Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What a day... What a future...

Really, what a day today turned out to be. I had 6 consecutive hours of class from 8.00am to 2.00pm and at 2.00pm I had to go for an Ed Board meeting. This had to be the worst day of the whole week because my schedule is so packed!

Didn't even had time to think of what I should do next. Right now I'm trying to sleep again but that seems to be turning into an impossible task lately. I can't even sleep after the long day. The class at 8.00am was okay, it wasn't boring but it required some thinking. The class at 10.00am was fun, but required some critical thinking with limited time. the 12.00pm class was just plain fun as the lecturer was just saying all these crazy things. I'll go into more details of all the subjects I'm taking this semester on maybe tomorrow's post or saturday.

Anyways, after the classes were over and done with, I had the Ed Board meeting to attend to. Naomi and I made the announcement that Alexis told us to do during the meeting saying that Naomi will be taking over as the chairperson and I would be the vice-chairperson for Ed Board once she steps down as chairperson. We'll probably be official around July or August. Yay, I guess.

After that, I did some research on which university I would be going to when the time comes. Still haven't quite decided as I'm still confused in some of the information provided by some universities. I have to decide soon though, as everyone seem to already have a direction of where they'll be going. All except me.

I feel kind of sad to see how little time is left for me to spend with some of my best and closest friends such as LP, Han Sen, Alexis, Jonathan, and many more. Most of them are doing their last semester already and I wouldn't be able to see them anymore. The thought of it saddens me a lot as I've grown so close to all of them. Feels like everything's coming to an end.

The future scares me. To know that nothing can last forever terrifies me. To know that at some point, you have to be separated from your friends. No matter how much you don't want it to, eventually it will happen. I hate it.

Well, that's just how I feel. Important thing is that everyone needs to move on with their life to achieve their goals and dreams. We can't hold our friends back from doing what they've dreamed of doing, because if we do that, what kind of friend would we be?

I'm happy for them that they're getting a step closer to reaching their dreams. When the need arises, I'll send them off with a smile, not showing how sad I would really be. It's been a year since I've known all of them... Since I came to INTI... This semester... is the last semester that the gang would be together. Who knows, maybe in the future we'd be together again. But for now, in these next four months, I want to make as many memories with them as possible. No matter what life throws at me in these next four months, I won't let it spoil the memories. Because my best friends are the most important things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment