Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life of a Stray Cat

It seems that I've been recognized as a stray cat among my friends. There are just so many reasons for it as well as an explaination with it. First being that they always see me sitting on the stairs outside the CAE Office or infront the reception area of the new building near the pillars. I prefer sitting in those places rather than a room with air-conditioning. Reason being simple. The air is less congested and the noise is minimal to none when you compare it with the offices like INTIMA Office and CAE Office. I could focus more on my studies on these areas as well as keep my migraines at a check.

Another reason being that sometimes I would forget to buy breakfast, lunch and/or dinner for myself. Mostly because I never really felt that much hungry during those times. Don't know why though, just lost the hunger. It could be either a good thing or a very bad thing. And I have a craving for tuna and milk right now. Meow. Still, nothing beats my craving for some italian food though ahaha! Man, all this talk about food is making me hungry. I want a can of happiness! Meow~

...Ahem, moving on. I get back home kind of late nowadays. Mostly because I can't focus at home and another reason is because I don't want to suffocate under the chimney when I sleep. Not that I sleep much but more than I did last month I guess. I stay back in college and study or just hang out with some of my friends and goofing off doing that. Mostly it's the 2nd option. Must get that schedule done soon.

Other than that, it's back to the first point I made. People see me everywhere in college! At the stairs, at the office, at the reception desk, at the pillars, at an empty classroom even! This seriously categorizes me into the stray cat category for sure. This stray cat also stones around a lot with his music as well. Sometimes I blast the music so loud that the whole classroom hears my music while I was wearing my earbuds. Yeah.
Well, time for this stray cat to get his act together and work on his assignments and schedules. See ya people! Meoooow~

No comments:

Post a Comment