Friday, May 29, 2009

Lab Rush Hour

Today we had a lab class for biology. It was quite interesting from before the class started. I was at the Ed Board workshop from 1.00pm to 3.00pm. My class was at 3.00pm. While I was at the workshop around 2.00pm, Han Sen came and asked, "You look free, you finished your lab report from last week already?" Eyes widened, mouth opened, a shriek came out from me as I forgot to finish up the lab report. Yes.

I rushed my work as fast as I could. While I was stressing on the work, Han Sen could see that I was losing my mind already. Actually, it's quite obvious to everyone in the room. I was laughing lke a maniac while I was rushing on my lab report. Yeah. Creepy, but true. I was laughing like a hyena non-stop. Must have picked that up from Kartini last time ahahah!

Unfortunately, I was a few minutes too late to finish the lab report as our class had started. So we rushed to the lab with me still laughing like there's no tomorrow and feeling disappointed at the same time. When I entered the lab, I started laughing a little harder. Reason? Only about, 3 or 4 people passed up their lab reports that day. Everyone else hadn't finish theirs yet. That was funny.

Luckily, our lecturer was kind enough to give us some time to finish up the lab report. We have to hand it in by Monday which is no problem for me. That's actually a lot of time. I just need to draw a few cells and I'm done with the report already.

Today's experiment was quite easy and less workload comparing with last week's experiment. We finished it up quite fast and answered all the questions in the manual with 15 minutes to spare. After that there was some cantonese/hokien language class for the last few minutes going on among some of my classmates and friends. That was interesting ahahaha! Labs are usually so fun, but our lecturer told us something that made us feel sooo... lazy? Apparently, June's lab classes will be more packed as July's lab classes are canceled so we have to rush the rest of the experiments in June. Yay for us~ Okay, time to finish up that lab report!

No comments:

Post a Comment