Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bad Time Management Skills

Nowadays I seem to have a very poor time management ability. Before this semester started, I had pre-planned what my timetable and schedule would be like. But now, it all seems to fall apart. I don't even have time to update the blog at all because I'm so busy. Everything seems so cramped up this semester that it feels more like a short semester than a long one.

I've been trying to get myself reorgarnized but there doesn't even seem to be any time that I'm free that would allow me to do so. It's quite frustrating not being able to be as organized as I was last time. I use to have fixed time for breakfast, lunch, dinner, tv time, listening to music and etc.

And so, this weekend I shall be reorganizing my life with what I should consider as priority. No more bad time management! First thing that I need to do to make all of it possible is to decide what time will I be studying and what time will I be having free time to hang out with my friends. I'm thinking at the very least have 4 hours everyday to study. Can't afford to slack off this semester as I have 5 subjects to study for.

Other than that, I need to be sure of what time would I consider as free time. I'm considering that Saturday would be my free day in which I'll take the wholde day off and not study at all. Come on, it's a Saturday for crying out loud! I don't want to spend my time studying on a day that's suppose to be all about relaxing.

There are still a few other details that I need to plan out as well as a fixed time for me to just relax for myself and either play my PS2 or listen to music. Also I need to set a specific time for me to practice on the guitar as well. Besides that I also need to divide time for me to do my assignments and then there's the Ed Board working time period that needs to be fixed......... Crap.

So many things need to be planned out in such a short time. I'll have to work on the schedule for myself ASAP. Most likely I'll only be able to start next week. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment