Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Join and have some fun!

Hey there people!

Okay so lately I've been bored out of my mind at home and at college nowadays as there is just nothing left for me to do! So about two months back Calvin and I thought of playing an online game together but we couldn't decide on what game to play. We've played practically almost all MMORPGs, but we never played one together before. Sooo after much debate we settled for..



We had both played Granado Espada before, and we had a lot of fun playing it. So we decided to start fresh with the game from level 1. It's been over two months since we played the game and both of us have reached quite high levels as it is. Our highest characters right now are level 110. For those of you who are unfamiliar with GE, basically in this game you can control up to 3 characters at once. Best feature of this game is the auto battle system! It allows you to play the game while doing other stuff. You guys can find out more about the game at the webby---> ge.iahgames.com/site/Default.aspx

The game is great and I really like playing it. It's heavily influenced by baroque style era and the music in the game is just phenomenal. Come and try it out if you want! It's a free game! I'll post more about my time in the game from time to time so stay tune if you're interested hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment