Friday, November 19, 2010

Google for Best Tutor Award

As many of you know I've been studying... well trying to study my brains out for my finals that's happening in just a few more days. I especially need help in the Physics department as I'm not a big fan of numbers like these unless they're in my wallet and it's a positive value. Anyways~ since it's study week break there's just no one at college for me to ask for help on Physics, so who else do I turn to when I don't know what I need to know? You got it.



This has to be one of the best inventions ever made. Everything I needed to know about Physics I just typed it on Google and I have my answer with more than enough examples. Just goes to show that the saying holds it's truth. Don't know the saying? Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment