Saturday, October 31, 2009

Connected again! Halloween Dinner! Movie!

Hey people!

Yes the title does seem messy because there are three things I'll be writing about on this post hahaha!

First, I'm connected online again!!! I finally managed to get the P1Wiimax. It was kind of random. It was a regular Friday afternoon and I was going to go for a movie with LP and Sie Hui. I wasn't planning to look for the P1Wiimax guy at all but suddenly, there he was right in front of me. Of course I couldn't pass this opportunity even though it meant an extra trip to the bank which was like on the other side of the world! (Yes, I'm being over dramatic)

Anyways... After I finished getting it, Sie Hui and I were waiting for LP to arrive which he took his time... A LONG Time to reach. When he finally reached, he was busy being a tutor to all the CSC 101 students who are having exams later on. After a few hours, we left to go to Pyramid.

First we had dinner at Pasta Zanmai. Very very nice and very very expensive hahaha! Sie Hui and I extorted LP of his wallet to pay for the early dinner hahahah! Thanks LP! They took me out that Friday to have an early birthday celebration hahah!

After that we went for the movies. We watched "The Time Traveller's Wife" which was so so so good and romantic and sad! Loved it lots. Sie Hui and LP ended up in tears at the end. I almost cried, but it wasn't strong enough to break me to tears hahaha!

LP then sent me home along with Sie Hui. He gave me two of his bags filled with textbooks and told me I could keep them including the bags. Thanks again LP!

And that was Friday hahaha! Fast forward to today! Halloween night!

Nothing much to say about today other than the Halloween birthday dinner my family took me for. We went to the Manhattan Fish Market for dinner. It was quite nice, not bad but the Halloween special wasn't really my cup of tea.

That's all there is to say for now hahahha! My birthday will officially be in 2 more hours hahahah! So far my plans for tomorrow is just going to the movies with Sie Hui and later have dinner. Everyone else is busy tomorrow I think. Tell all of you more about it tomorrow night hahah! Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment