Monday, November 2, 2009

Surprise Party!

Hey everyone!

Alright I'm a little late but I'll update you on what happened on Sunday hahahah!!

At first I had a nice lunch with Edison, where he bought me a slice of cake from Secret Recipe and a Beryl's chocolate hahaha! We ate at the Old Town White Coffee at SS15, which was okay2 only I guess. It wasn't so bad, but not that great either haha! Our lunch lasted about an hour until he had somewhere he had to go, so I was stranded with nothing to do until Sie Hui picks me up for the movie later. So I just wasted about two hours inside FTZ, the cybercafe. Waste of money to be honest, there wasn't much to do there alone.

After that I just went to college for a little while and checked who's around. Apparently a lot of students are still having exams, I think it's the diploma students. They were studying all over the concourse and the reading room. Then I met Kiet at the reading room and I just talked with him awhile until he had to go somewhere and meet someone.

Around three something, Sie Hui came to college and picked me up to go for the movies, but we were early so we went window shopping first. After that, we went to pick up the tickets where we met Pok over there. "Surprise!" both of them said, and so it was Pok, Sie Hui and me at the movies. I asked who else is coming, and she just played the fifth amendment on me. On the way out of the movies we saw Tynnkerbel. What a coincidence! Apparently her excuse was that she was meeting some old secondary friends for a movie over here. Okay... Didn't buy that for a second hahaha!! She said her other half couldn't come because he had some family dinner going on.

We went to look around for a little while until the movie started. Then on the way back to the cinema, we met Ben & Stephy where he said surprise!!! He told me earlier that he had some counseling work to do so he couldn't come. Apparently, I was his patient of the day hahaha!! So then the six of us went for the movie, 'Law Abiding Citizen' which was awesome!!! Gave it a 9 out of 10 rating. Tell you more about the movie on another post. After the movies, we walked around for a bit until it was seven sharp. Then we headed to TGI Fridays for dinner.

There, another surprise was waiting for me. JC, Zjen Thak, Vinod and Kiet were waiting for me there. JC even brought along Squat hahahah!! I was so surprised because it was really unexpected! Especially Vinod and Zjen Thak being there because they already said earlier that they had to go to Selayang to attend a wedding. They came all the way back to celebrate with me. Thanks guys!!!

A little while later, Jerusha and Hafizah joined in as well. Wow, really didn't expect a lot of company that night so it was really a surprise for me. They got me to wear this green cat ears that JC made for me the whole night hahahah! They also gave me 'Dexter' season one and an English-BM dictionary translation hahahahahah!!! Thanks everyone!!

Later on, they made me stand on the chair, the usual TGI Fridays tradition. I had to blow my candles from far far away hahahaha!! After that I had to find a cherry in a pile of whipped cream with my mouth, where JC, Vinod and Zjen Thak so kindly pushed my head deep into the whipped cream hahahaha!!! After that I splattered some on Tuan Tynn, JC, Sie Hui, Ben, and Zjen Thak hahaha!!

We then had a group photo session before leaving the restaurant. It was kind of funny and chaotic at the same time hahahaha!!! After that Sie Hui, Poke, JC, Tuan Tynn and myself went for an after-party to get drunk on fruit juice over at Asia Cafe hahahaha!!! It was great as we ordered 2 jugs of different fruit juice and mixed them all together. We were telling each other all sorts of lame jokes and even some racists and dirty ones as well hahahah!!


After that we called it a night and went back home. It was the best birthday I've had thus far. Thanks everyone for making my birthday a very happy one! You guys are the best and the only wish I made on that day was for me to be able to continue my friendship with everyone. I love you guys! I'll post the photos of the night once I finish snatching all of them from all the cameras hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment