Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2 Months of Agony!

Hey people,

Sorry I haven't been updating. Just too damn lazy to blog these past few weeks hahahahah!

Anyways, now that I finally got my 2 months break, I find myself lost in what I should be doing. I feel so empty this holiday due to the fact that almost everyone I know and hung out with is on holidays or has gone over to the States already. And those on holiday are gone for about a month or so. I tried to look for a part-time job for this month, keyword being 'tried', but there's just nothing that catches my eye.

I tried to do some Ed Board work to fill up my time, but there just isn't that much left to do right now. We might be getting a sponsorship for color from NST (News Straight Times) but that is yet to be determined.

I've been trying to read off some books I got from a friend of my sister, but whenever I tried to read it something comes up and stops me from reading it. The title of the books are "Master of the Game" by Sidney Sheldon, and "Mistress of the Game" by Tilly Bagshawe based on Sidney Sheldon. I'm starting with the first book I mentioned and so far it seems very interesting. Good thing to fill up my time for about... 2 days I think before I finish reading it.

I'm thinking that I should be taking a class on self-defense or something in the lines of that, cause lately I've been feeling the need to punch something. Release of some stress hahahahaha!!! So far nothing came across my mind just yet, but I'm keeping my eyes and ears wide open for anything interesting, cheap, and nearby.

I should be registering myself in TOEFL soon, but I haven't had the time to go to the center and register just yet... Okay that's total bull crap since I've got nothing but time on my hands right now. I'm just too lazy to walk there and register hahahaha!

I'll be taking my driver's test soon hopefully, when my mom and stepfather gets one of their friends to teach me. Don't worry, I'll give everyone a fair warning when I get to be on the road hahahaha!

I've been craving to watch some movies lately, but there just isn't anyone to go and watch it with. It's kind of boring to watch movies alone, and I lost interest in watching soon afterwards.

I've been playing some online games again since I got my internet line back inside my house. Been addicted to this new game called Emil Chronicle Online, or ECO in short that LP introduced to me some time ago. Damn you LP!!! Because of you I've become a lifeless soul once again! SOBZ... Hahahaha!!

Will be starting a new blog soon after hearing someone's suggestion. Don't worry, I'll still update this blog hahahah! That new blog is going to be a little more... professional based. I'll be writing something like reviews and stuff like that on that blog, but I'm not entirely sure yet on what reviews I'd be doing on just yet.

I'll be going to Singapore this Friday until Sunday hahaha! Will be meeting some old friends of mine in Singapore after not seeing them for almost... 2 years I think? And we've all known each other for about 6 years hahaha! Damn that's one of the longest friendship I have thus far hahahaha!!! Will let all of you know how that trip goes when I get back.

I think that's all I can say for now as there isn't much story in this holiday to write on. Oh well, progress everyday I guess. See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment