Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last two weeks...

The semester is finally coming to an end. In less than two weeks, I won't be able to see familiar faces that I'm so used to seeing in college anymore. I have to say goodbye to most of them soon. It's sad to see friends go, but it's good to see them move on and advance in their lives, getting closer and closer to their dreams.

I'll miss seeing Jessica, who do's her best in being a 4.0 and not to mention an incredible friend.

I'll miss seeing Zjen Thak, being his crazy self and doing so many random things.

I'll miss seeing Vinod, playing his futsal inside AUP, and always show how much he cares for his friends.

I'll miss seeing Aaron, always checking on the latest movies and giving us updates on it, and his robotic personality haha!

I'll miss seeing KC, always doing work on her MacBook inside the AUP.

I'll miss seeing Daryl, always 'Daryling' people all over college.

I'll miss seeing Edison, even if he does have face problem hahaha! (Just kidding)

I'll miss seeing Jean, always being a little blur and a little crazy at the same time.

I'll miss seeing Joel, being his blurcase self in college, yet still up for anything.

I'll miss seeing Pauline, always getting bullied by Zjen Thak, or was it the other way around haha!

I'll miss seeing Stella, her friendly smile and humor that lights up AUP.

I'll miss seeing a lot more people than just the few that I've mentioned above. I won't be able to see their faces in college anymore after next week. It saddens me to say goodbye to them but I know that I should be happy for them. Selfish me, thinking of how I'd feel when they leave, when I should be thinking how would they feel, leaving everyone they know to go to another country.

Let's all make lots of memories together, in these last few weeks we have together.

No comments:

Post a Comment