Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Comforting Hand

It's nice to know, that even as everything started crashing down there are still people out there, still understanding and still cared for you. A lot has been going wrong this past few months, and I seemed to have been distancing myself from mentioning my problems to my friends. I did not want to spoil anyone's mood so far so I've tried my best to keep up a smile.

It seems to be a hard thing to do nowadays as conditions started to turn from bad to worse. But it's nice to know, that I still have friends out there who care for me. I had started breaking the walls around me and seek comfort from some of my friends. I hated the idea of burdening them, but if I didn't do so, it would just kill me.

I guess this was another way of reaching out to people, being closer to each other. We tell each other what our problems are, and we seek a comforting hand from one another to get through all of this. It keeps the world going round. They say that the world isn't perfect, but I'd like to think that perfection is in the eye of the beholder, and to me, this is what makes the world perfect.

Sorry guys for being such an imbecilic troublemaker, and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment