Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's Over!!!

The last test of the year!!! Finally it's over!!!!!

As you probably have realized, I'm talking about my final exams for this semester. I just finished it about an hour ago with satisfying results.

I was worried at the beginning that I would fail both my subjects and that I would have to repeat them all over again. But as I did the papers, I found it to be very easy. Just that for my statistics exam I did not have enough time to finish the paper so I lost a few marks there.

I counted my marks that most likely I'll be getting at least a B for both of them. I'm aiming for a B+ or an A- though hahahah!

Finally I have some time for myself. I'll be able to start posting regularly again! ... Well not that regular as I still haven't gotten an internet line for myself. But I will be soon when I can actually find a P1 Wiimax person. It seems that when I need to find one of those guys, they don't seem to show up anywhere. Anyone got an idea where their office is in Subang Jaya?

Anyways, I'm gonna go off for now as I want to start celebrating my freedom! Tell all of you about the updates some other time!

No comments:

Post a Comment