Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day out with the Kepong Boy, Selayang Footballer, and Miri Dancer

Yesterday, I actually had a full list of things to do during that day to keep me busy and to stop procrastinating. I failed to do the first 2 things on my list which was going to the gym and then to the bank. Reason being that I got sick at the time with another migraine attack. So I decided to head on over to college to start on the other things on my to-do-list. I did some of them in the morning, but later on I met up with Vinod and Zjen Thak inside the AUP office which kind of made me procrastinate my work.

We went for lunch at Subway with Jessica and Jerusha at the time. Jessica and I shared a foot-long sandwich while Zjen Thak and Vinod had their own 6-inch sandwiches. Jerusha just had a cookie and we all just talked a lot over lunch. After we were done eating, Zjen Thak and Vinod invited me to go to Sunway Pyramid with them to window shop for some winter clothes before they leave. So yet again, I procrastinated my work that day to another day and hung out with both of them at Pyramid until evening.

They were both quite hyper over there and we all just talked and joked around here and there while spotting some hot girls on the way hahaha! We waited until Amos came to pick us up at Pyramid to go to his house in Kepong. On the way there, we stopped for tea at a restaurant that Amos said was good. I really liked the dessert he bought hahhaha! I think it was called... Tong Tsui if I'm not mistaken. There were a lot of variations of Tong Tsui but I enjoyed the peanut the most hahaha! It tasted really, really good.

After that we went to pick up his mom at her office. Over at the office everyone knew Amos since his mom is the boss. But they were all very curious of me, Vinod and Zjen Thak and some even came up to the car window to stare at us hahahah!! After his mom came, she drove all of us back to their house. This was the first time I went to Amos' house so I expected to see some green plants over there being the environmentalist that he is, and I was right. His house was decorated beautifully with all these plants and flowers surrounding a fish pond with a bench for people to just sit and enjoy viewing the fishes.

Inside, we stayed and hung out in Amos' room for a few hours. His room was quite nice and I like that he had did some creative things inside his room. He showed us some of his past artwork and it was really impressive to see how his talent grew each year.

Afterwards we went for dinner at Petaling Jaya, SS 2. Amos took us to this restaurant called.... Gosh I couldn't remember the first name but it ended with Paris. It was a chinese restaurant and I was really mesmerized with the service. The food came so fast, the tables were clean very fast, and the staffs were very polite. I accidentally ate something that I wasn't suppose to, but the staff and boss came to apologize to me that time which shows just how humble and polite they are to their customers. I gave it a 5 out of 5 star for service. Food was really nice as well. When we had already started eating, Celine came and join us for awhile.

The five of us talked for hours, and Celine was so happy that she finally made a comment to Vinod that he took it to his heart personally and wouldn't let go what she said the whole night hahahaha!! Poor Amos got bullied by Vinod and Zjen Thak at the time as well. They all started telling all sorts of stories back when they were living inside the My Place apartment opposite of our college. Most of it hilarious hahaha!

Afterwards, we went to the Starbucks nearby and hung out there until we had to go home. We had some heart-to-heart moments over there, everyone sharing their problems with one another. It was really nice. Celine had to leave early since her mom had arrived to pick her up. After that the four of us hung out there until it was nearly 11.30pm. Amos asked if I wanted to go home straight or follow them to SS 15 for awhile. I told him to send me back first since I still had my migraine actually, but it was feeling better at the time. Just that I was feeling very tired already.

Overall, it was a nice day out with all of them. Took my mind off of some things that had been happening so far. I'm suppose to be doing my to-do-list today but, I guess I'm procrastinating it again until tomorrow... maybe hahahaha! Till next time people!

2 comments:

  1. I first see the title then I wanted to comment that my title u gave 'kepong boy' isn't fair, because their titles u gave sounded more pro, but as i continue reading, then... i felt... ern...
    compliments ? = ="' I usually say thank you for 1... but... aihyo ...
    Im just glad that u didnt say I bored u guys to death... x)
    Qisti thank you very much for coming.
    I believed we all had great wonderful moments.
    I recall it all from your blog, thanks !

    sorry for being a friend that doesn't help on the what had been happening and, I hope that everything will be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah! At first I was thinking of changing the 'Kepong Boy' to something else, but I couldn't think of anything. Yeah la complimetns ;D you didn't kill us with boredom please -_-" No problem =) yeah we did make wonderful memories XD hope that there will be more to come =)

    You are a friend who's helped me with everything that's been happening, even when you don't realize it =) and I hope that that it will too.. Only time can tell =) Thanks Amos..

    ReplyDelete