Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Graduation 2012

Just like the flowers, the graduates are at full bloom on this joyous occasion

A massive amount of people were on campus during the afternoon of the 6th of September as graduates dressed in their regalia were taking pictures with their friends and family all over the campus. On campus there’s a blackboard where students can write what they want to achieve before they graduate. Many put generic things like “Make happy memories” or “Secure a job” at first, but students like me instead messed the board up by putting things like “Dance with a random stranger at Bush Court” or the more x-rated ones. As I look at my friends dressed in theirs, I picture myself wearing one these regalia in the not so distant future, that is if I don’t stuff up on any of my remaining units.

On the night of the 6th of September, over 70 Murdoch students of the School of Communication, the School of Business, and a few other disciplinary school departments had graduated from the university. A few standing among them were people I was proud to call my friends. It’s been a crazy time spent in university with most of them, and I can’t fathom the idea of them going off to the workforce and not being able to see them in class anymore.


Congratulations to all of my friends who've graduated! You've made it (somehow)!

Note: Sorry everyone I know the blog has a few bugs and issues I need to fix such as the music player and chatbox. I'll fix it up on my next study week break as I'm still too busy to even blog as often as I would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment