Thursday, January 27, 2011

To Aussie, and beyond!

So yeah I haven't really updated everyone about the news yet. I'm no longer going to US but I'm going to Australia instead.... In a few hours from now! Hahahaha! I'll be attending Murdoch University in Perth, Australia. Reason for the change is due to a stupid complication about the US visa and my family didn't exactly wanted me to go to US due to it being dangerous and too far away from home. So I told them that I was willing to switch to Australia instead. And here we are! In a few more hours I'll be flying off to Australia for my Degree with a duration of 3 years. I've spent my last month saying my goodbyes to friends whom I might not have a chance to see again due to them leaving for the US, and said my see you laters to friends whom I will still be able to meet up with every December - February when I come back to Malaysia. Definitely going to miss it here, with all of the people whom I've befriended over the days, weeks, months, and years. Hopefully we'll all still be in touch with each other. Well I have to go for now.. Spending some time with my family before we leave for the airport so I'll blog to you guys another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment