Sunday, February 28, 2010

Reminiscence of the past...

Hey people,

It's been over a month since I posted anything on the blog.. so sorry about that. Too much has been going that did not allow me to have any free time to update it. Right now I'm struggling as it is writing even this post.

The month of depression has reached yet again for another consecutive year. The effects seem to have kicked in earlier than expected, as I'm having those old feelings yet again. I can already see that I'm starting to distance myself from people, and I can see that I've been staying away from my family again.

I've been trying to focus my mind on the things I need to do instead of dwelling upon the past, but the effort seems wasted as I'm still enveloped by it. Especially on the month filled with mixed feelings.. Mostly bringing up painful memories..

Bitterness, sorrow, anger, all of them are swirling and being stirred inside of me frequently as I think of the past even more. The feel of joy, happiness, and love seem so distant now. I'm not even sure if I can hold up a smile in front of others for this coming month. For anyone I may hurt this coming month be it physically or mentally, I apologize for it now. This won't be an easy month for me...

1 comment:

  1. *pokes* Cheer up Chuck! emo for one day enough dy k? SMILE!! =]

    ReplyDelete