Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Discovery About Myself

I made the most surprising and saddening discovery of myself in the past 36 hours. I came to a conclusion unfortunately that I can never ever eat crabs again... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Gasps fills the air*

Yes! It's true! And I came to this conclusion from yesterday's dinner and lunch. We had crabs for both meals and unfortunately after eating it, my throat started to clam up as if something was stuck over there. And my chest, near the lung area started to build up some kind of air and it hurt like hell over there. It's like when you want to burp, but can't and the air fills up in your lungs as if it was about to explode.

When I had this 'Attack' on myself after lunch, my mom suggested I eat something sweet. She was about to grab the condensed milk, but thankfully she saw the chocolate spread instead and made me eat it. Supposedly this would clear up my throat but it didn't work that way, unfortunately and I gained a lot of fat from that method I suppose. I'm so going to die from diabetes one of these days, I can feel it.

Anyways, bottom line is right now I have to stay as far away as I can from crabs unless I want to kill myself. I threw up a few times earlier so it should be out of my system already.

I love eating crabs ever since I was little... woo wes me..... no more crabs... Why oh WHY CRUEL FATE?!?!?!?! *Emo-ing in progress in his room to the fact that life has removed crabs from the menu*

3 comments:

  1. screw crabs, damn hard to eat.
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my friend faced similar problem. He acquired allergy to shellfish at the age of 22... No prawn now

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amos: Screw you ToT I love crabs... sob...

    @Fang-Yin: Sad... OMG if I can't eat prawns I'll commit suicide.... T-T

    ReplyDelete